Connexus Energy – Energy Wise for your Home
$500 Rebate on Qualifying
Level 2 EV Charger Installations
In support of the growing number of members driving electric vehicles, or considering purchasing one, we’re here to help ensure you get the most affordable electric rate for your current (or future) charging needs. Connexus Energy members with an electric vehicle (EV) are eligible for up to a $500 rebate when enrolled in an off-peak charging program. Our Time-of-Day (TOD) Rate program offers members the most hours of EV charging in a week, while still providing an electric rate at almost half-off the normal residential rate.
See attached flyers for more information.
Contact Paul with any questions
Energy Services Sales Representative | Connexus® Energy
Email: [email protected]
TIME-OF-DAY (TOD) PROGRAM
Connexus Energy supports the growing electric vehicle (EV) market and wants to work with members who purchase an electric vehicle to make sure you get the most affordable rate to meet your charging needs.
Two categories of electric vehicles are eligible: plug-in electric vehicles (PEV) and plugin hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV). Hybrid electric vehicles (i.e. Toyota Prius) do not qualify.
Hours of Rate Availability
Connexus Energy’s time-of-day rate offers members the most hours of charging in a week, while still providing an electric rate at almost half-off the normal residential rate. The least expensive rate is available 50% of the time. This option requires the installation of a separate sub-metered circuit. You can choose this rate for your whole house or for your electric vehicle only.
FREE Wind Energy
When you participate in the TOD electric vehicle program, we’ll upgrade the energy it uses to 100% wind power.
$500 Rebate Available
Install a Level 2 EV charger and get a rebate up to $500. Rebate forms available online
at connexusenergy.com. Rebate is eligible for plug-in electric vehicles (PEV) only. Plug-in
hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) or hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) do not qualify
HOW TO SIGN-UP
- Enroll in the program online at connexusenergy.com or call Member Services at 763.323.2650.
- Contact Connexus Energy to schedule a date and time to pickup the required metering equipment.
- Have a state electrical inspection completed within 30 days of metering equipment installation.
- Contact Connexus Energy at 763.323.2650 for final inspection. TOD rates and wind energy enrollment will not apply until final inspection is complete.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) CHARGER
- Rebate amount is up to 50% of total project cost or $500 (whichever is less) for qualifying Level 2 (240-volt outlet) EV charger with meter socket installation.
- Must be enrolled in a time-of-day or off-peak electric vehicle rate.
- Limited to one rebate per charger and off-peak meter socket installation.
- Each electric vehicle requires a separate off-peak meter socket.
- Not to be used in conjunction with other electric vehicle rebate offers.
- EV charger must be installed within Connexus Energy’s service territory.
- Eligible for battery electric vehicles only. Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) or hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) do not qualify.
How to Apply for Rebate
- Applications must be submitted by December 31, 2022.
- Fill out this form completely, sign, and date it. Incomplete forms cannot be processed.
- Attach all itemized invoices/receipts for the project, proof of Electric Vehicle purchase, and proof of electrical inspection.
- Rebates are capped at 50% of the total charger, equipment, and installation cost or $500, whichever is less.
- Email, mail, or fax completed rebate form and supporting documents to Connexus Energy.
- Email [email protected], Fax 763.323.2603, or Mail 14601 Ramsey Blvd., Ramsey, MN 55303.
- Rebates will be applied to your Connexus Energy bill upon verification of installation.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Rebates available under the Connexus Energy rebate program are offered on a first-come, first served basis, and are subject to the project or member eligibility, and the availability of funds.
EV CHARGING INSTALLATION ELECTRICIANS
The electricians listed below are licensed and experienced with Level 2 EV charger and meter socket equipment installations in our service territory. Feel free to contact them for your installation.
- Electric City 612.834.6120 [email protected]
- Aid Electric 763.571.7267 http://aidelectric.wpengine.com
- Collins Electric 651.224.2833 https://collinsmn.com
- Bakken Electric 651.203.8130 http://www.bakkenelectric.com
- Golden Electric 763.412.5714 www.goldenelectricmn.com
- Ray of Light Electric 651.276.2132 [email protected]
*Connexus Energy and Cornerstone Auto does not have a direct affiliation with or ownership of the electricians listed.
Connexus Energy – Dealership Campaign Rebate Form PDF
Connexus Energy – Electric Vehicles Info