2020 Jeep Compass Review
A smash hit with Monticello, MN and Anoka, MN drivers, the 2020 Jeep Compass lineup has already proven its success in the Elk River area. But if you’re looking for an expert Jeep Compass review before you make your decision, we’ve got you covered! We’ve assembled Jeep Compass reviews from some of the leading auto experts in the industry, and they are full of praise for this compact SUV. Let’s take a look!
Updates for 2020
If you loved the 2019 Jeep Compass, you’d adore the 2020 Jeep Compass even more. This model takes the high-quality performance and premium comforts of the 2019 model and adds even more upscale features to make your driving experience better than ever.
- The Safety and Security Group is now an option for the Jeep Compass Sport trim. This package includes driver-assistive technology like blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-path detection, ParkSense rear park assist system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and vehicle theft security alarm.
- The Advanced Safety Group is also available for the Sport. Opt for this package to enjoy features like forward collision warning-plus, lane departure warning-plus, auto high-beam headlamps, adaptive cruise control, advanced brake assist, and auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- Higher trim levels are treated to even more luxury than before with options like power passenger seat, memory driver seat, and ventilated front seats.
Across the board, the 2020 Jeep Compass reviews raved about the outstanding performance and technology behind the latest model. Cars.com reflected that the spacious seating and fantastic multimedia system were worth noting, and the Trailhawk “delivers off-road performance that shames pretty much every other compact SUV.” CNET.com agreed in their Jeep Compass review, mentioning how impressive off-road capabilities and rugged good looks set this SUV apart from the competition in a crowded market. Finally, The Car Connection raved about the wealth of options available, as well as the sleek style and expanded technology available.
- Edmunds: “Modern crossovers don’t have the go-anywhere, do-anything spirit of old-school SUVs, but some can still handle off-road adventures when called upon. The 2020 Jeep Compass is a competitively priced small crossover that can when optioned properly, tackle dirt trails like nothing else in the class.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “It’s a compact SUV that’s built for fun. Few rivals outside the Jeep brand can match its off-road prowess, and inside, you’ll find a fantastic infotainment system.”
- Car and Driver: “The 2020 Compass promotes Jeep’s adventurous lifestyle in a more city-friendly package than other models that wear the iconic seven-slot grille. Priced between the subcompact Jeep Renegade and compact Jeep Cherokee, the Compass is easier to maneuver and better looking than both. “
Write Your Own Jeep Compass Review with Cornerstone Auto
You’ve seen the Jeep Compass reviews, now learn more about this stellar SUV with Cornerstone Auto! Contact us with your questions, and we’ll be happy to help. You can even experience a virtual walkthrough without making the trek to Elk River! Learn more about our other available models such as the Chevy Equinox and its MPG rating.
More from Cornerstone Auto
Contact Us Are the kids home for the summer and you need some budget-friendly activities for them? Or maybe you just bought or leased a new or used car and want someplace to show it off without breaking your budget? If so, check out our list of the best free things to do near Minneapolis…
Who doesn’t love fun weekend road trips from Monticello, MN? If you’re keen to get behind the wheel and hit the road for a little adventure, check out our top picks for fun things to do near Monticello, MN. Be sure to consult our road trip checklist before you head out on your adventure! Le Musique…
If you’re currently looking to upgrade from your sedan to an automobile that will better accommodate your growing Monticello, MN family, you’re going to want nothing but the best. From a spacious interior to premier safety features, how do you go about deciding what is the best midsize SUV for your lifestyle needs? The team at…