What is the Towing Capacity of a 2021 Ford F-150?
What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150, you ask? Well, wonder no more! Whether you are looking to add an F-150 to your home life or job site, (perhaps both), Cornerstone Auto can help you decide. The versatility of the F-150 is why it is loved by so many Monticello, MN drivers. The Ford F-150 towing capacity reaches 14,000 pounds! Let’s further explore the Ford F-150 towing capacity, engine, and towing features below.
2021 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
Do not settle when it comes to owning a superb pickup truck. The F-150 is a classic truck for a reason; it offers more. Thus, Anoka, MN drivers can choose from six available engines, starting with the standard base trim level 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 engine. Keep in mind that the engine you select for your 2021 Ford F-150 affects the towing capacity. Here is a quick overview of the available engines and their maximum towing capacity for your reference:
3.3L Ti-VCT V6
- 290 hp / 265 lb-ft of torque
- 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
2.7L EcoBoost® V6
- 325 hp / 400 lb-ft of torque
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- 400 hp / 410 lb-ft of torque
- 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.0L Power Stroke® V6 Diesel Engine
- 250 hp / 440 lb-ft of torque
- 12,100-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 400 hp / 500 lb-ft of torque
- 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6
- 430 hp / 570 lb-ft of torque
- 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
Explore 2021 F-150 Towing Features
The F-150 is not afraid to get its wheels dirty. You won’t have to worry about the heavy-lifting when you own or lease a Ford. Instead, the F-150 can tow your small boat or camper to and from Ramsey, MN. You can make your truck more personal for your towing needs. Here are some towing features we hope will inspire you:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Synchronizes your truck and trailer when in reverse.
- Dynamic Hitch Assist With Line-of-Sight Guidance: Get the hitch to the trailer receiver on the first try without fail!
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: Stop-and-go traffic while towing made easy.
- 8-Inch Productivity Screen: The in-vehicle productivity screen provides real-time information on your truck and trailer for a safe drive.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage: Provides extra assurance in your blind spots and when merging lanes.
Towing Tips Before You Head Out
Your F-150 hauling capacity is exciting but, before you haul or tow, here are some tips our team at Cornerstone Auto have put together for you to keep you safe while on the road or the job:
- Double-check your truck and trailer’s tires are inflated correctly.
- Look over your mechanisms to ensure your item is secure.
- Leave more room between your F-150 and other drivers while hauling or towing. You will need the space when you turn or switch lanes.
- Be extra cautious about your surroundings when merging lanes. Remember to take advantage of the BLIS® feature on your truck to stay safe.
Your New F-150 is at Cornerstone Auto!
When you need a truck that can haul and tow without worry, the Ford F-150 comes to mind. Thus, do not settle on another truck. Instead, contact us at Cornerstone Auto to get you behind the wheel of the new F-150. Our finance center can help you lease your truck or apply for financing online. Before you go, check out our new vehicle specials and new truck deals that will have you save before you are on the showroom floor!
More from Cornerstone Auto
Cornerstone Auto Voted as One of Minnesota’s Best Dealerships
For the second year in a row, Cornerstone Auto is honored to be awarded the bronze award for being both Minnesota’s best used car dealership and Minnesota’s best new car dealership. Every year, our happy customers in the Elk River area vote for the businesses they love through the Star Tribune, Minnesota’s number-one trusted source for local…
Cornerstone Auto Joins Drive Electric Minnesota
No doubt you’ve noticed more and more electric vehicles like the Ford Mustang Mach-E or Chevy Bolt EV around Monticello, MN. Nearly every major car brand has committed to significantly expanding its electric vehicle lineup over the coming years. The automotive future is undoubtedly electric. But we will need the charging infrastructure to support that electric future. That’s…
Free Things to Do Near Minneapolis
Contact Us Are the kids home for the summer and you need some budget-friendly activities for them? Or maybe you just bought or leased a new or used car and want someplace to show it off without breaking your budget? If so, check out our list of the best free things to do near Minneapolis…
0 comment(s) so far on What is the Towing Capacity of a 2021 Ford F-150?