The Best Pickup Trucks on the Road Today
The lure of a pickup truck isn’t just in its cool styling and tech features, although those points matter too — it’s about power and utility, or the ability to take care of the job at hand. Whether that means getting your Anoka crew down to the Mississippi for a day on the river or taking the family to Monticello for a day of hiking at Lake Maria, gear in tow, you want to be confident that you’ve got the best pickup truck for the job.
Our Top Trucks
Whether you’re on the hunt for a light-duty truck to add a little utility to your life, or you need one of the best full-size trucks on the road, these rigs have you covered:
- Chevy Colorado: Perhaps the best small truck on the road today, the Colorado offers best-in-class V6 horsepower, a diesel engine option, and was recently named America’s most fuel-efficient pickup, delivering an EPA-estimated 30 mpg/highway.
- Chevy Silverado 1500: The Silverado delivers best-in-class available V8 fuel economy, best-in-class available V8 horsepower (420 hp), and niceties like a built-in Corner Step rear bumper step.
- Chevy Silverado HD: Built for the long-haul, Chevy’s HD trucks offer powerful diesel engines that deliver up to 23,300 pounds of conventional towing and as much as 910 lb-ft or torque with a diesel engine, making it more than enough truck for most commercial needs.
- Ford F-150: The F-150 offers access to as much as 13,200 pounds of towing capability, and the innovative Ford Trailer Backup Assist feature for effortless trailer connects.
- Ford Super Duty: The heavy-duty line of Ford trucks can manage as much as 34,000 pounds of gooseneck towing and offer tech like the Trailer Reverse Guidance system to make managing that load a snap.
- Ram 1500: The redesigned Ram 1500 offers award-winning power, a 12-inch infotainment system, and a RamBox cargo management system with dual integrated toolboxes in the bed’s sidewalls.
- RAM 2500/3500: With as much as 7,350 pounds of payload potential, 930 lb-ft of torque, and up to 31,210 pounds of towing capability, there’s plenty of power in a Ram to make even the choosiest Ramsey truck owner giddy.
Get Behind the Wheel of the World’s Best Pickup Trucks
Regardless of which of these top trucks you choose, power, performance, and the latest tech come standard. The hardest part is picking just one. Contact Cornerstone Automotive today to speak to an associate and let us help you find the right truck to get your next adventure on the road.