What is the Best Midsize SUV in 2021?
If you’re currently looking to upgrade from your sedan to an automobile that will better accommodate your growing Monticello, MN family, you’re going to want nothing but the best. From a spacious interior to premier safety features, how do you go about deciding what is the best midsize SUV for your lifestyle needs? The team at Cornerstone Auto has compiled this list of the best midsize SUVs currently available.
Discover the Best 2021 Midsize SUVs for Your Lifestyle
- 2021 Kia Sorento: This three-row SUV provides Anoka, MN drivers with a bevy of safety and driver-assist features. The Sorento is well-known for its spacious interior, but what some commuters may not know is this SUV also delivers a robust performance. You can choose between four available powertrains, a hybrid option, and it boasts fuel-efficient mpg ratings so you can enjoy the perks of an SUV without draining your bank account on refueling.
- 2021 Kia Telluride: Similar to the Sorento, the Kia Telluride is another impressive three-row SUV that seats between 7 to 8 passengers. The Telluride gives shoppers lots of bang for their buck with its accessible starting price and swath of performance, comfort, and convenience amenities. Not only is the Telluride impressive on the inside, but its exterior design gives it a striking presence on Elk River streets.
- 2021 Chevrolet Traverse: Chevrolet vehicles are notable for their performance capabilities and the Traverse is no different. This three-row, 8-passenger SUV comes standard with a robust V6 engine that makes it exciting to drive on Ramsey, MN roads. If you’re looking for a good midsize SUV but you’re working with a tight budget, the Traverse is slightly less expensive than some of its competitors.
- 2021 Ford Explorer: If you’re someone who enjoys out-of-town adventures, you’re probably looking for the best midsize SUV that can keep up. The Ford Explorer has multiple powertrain options–allowing you to customize your driving experience–in addition to several drive modes that adjust your vehicle’s performance when you’re driving through mud, snow, rain, sand, or when you’re towing.
- 2021 Dodge Durango: The Dodge Durango is a standout SUV due to its high-performance features that include strong V8 engine options. When properly equipped, the Durango can also tow up to 7,800 pounds, perfect for hauling the family camper on weekend getaways.
- 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee: When you’re behind the wheel of a Jeep, you just know that you’re in good hands when it comes to taking on the road less traveled. The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a versatile SUV in that it has an upscale, feature-filled interior, but it’s well-equipped to deliver a strong performance during off-roading excursions.
- 2021 Chevrolet Blazer: The Chevy Blazer is a good midsize SUV if you’re wanting a vehicle that can easily navigate and maneuver crowded city streets. The Blazer is great when it comes to agile handling, and not to mention, it also has an eye-catching interior and exterior design.
- 2021 Ford Edge: The new Ford Edge is a two-row SUV that offers a quiet yet zippy ride on Monticello, MN streets. You’ll have access to multiple engine options that give you the opportunity to customize the type of ride you want to have in this SUV.
Shop for the Best Mid-SUV at Cornerstone Auto
Now that you know what some of the top SUVs are on the market, have you decided what is the best midsize SUV? If you’re having trouble choosing, contact the team at Cornerstone Auto and we’ll help you find the best mid-SUV for your lifestyle and budget. We’ll even walk you through some of our best SUV deals so you take home the vehicle you want for an unbeatable price!
More from Cornerstone Auto
For the second year in a row, Cornerstone Auto is honored to be awarded the bronze award for being both Minnesota’s best used car dealership and Minnesota’s best new car dealership. Every year, our happy customers in the Elk River area vote for the businesses they love through the Star Tribune, Minnesota’s number-one trusted source for local…
No doubt you’ve noticed more and more electric vehicles like the Ford Mustang Mach-E or Chevy Bolt EV around Monticello, MN. Nearly every major car brand has committed to significantly expanding its electric vehicle lineup over the coming years. The automotive future is undoubtedly electric. But we will need the charging infrastructure to support that electric future. That’s…
Contact Us Are the kids home for the summer and you need some budget-friendly activities for them? Or maybe you just bought or leased a new or used car and want someplace to show it off without breaking your budget? If so, check out our list of the best free things to do near Minneapolis…