What are the Best Midsize SUVs?
Looking for the best midsize SUV? You’ll be staggered by the array of top models available, but don’t feel like you need to stick to a single brand. Finding the best one really means finding the best one for you, so read on to discover what makes each of these midsize options stand out.
Find the Best SUV to Meet Your Needs and Lifestyle
- Kia Sorento: The seven- or five-seater Kia Sorento opens up to provide tons of cargo space. Feature-packed, it’s a great option for drivers who want plenty of interior space without having to drive around a huge machine.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: The most-awarded SUV ever is an off-road superstar able to conquer the backcountry with up to 707 hp and 645 lb-ft of torque in the latest model. Perfect for active weekend warriors.
- Ford Edge: Roomy and versatile, the Ford Edge offers a wide range of options covering everything from performance to safety. It’s a sporty little number that handles perfectly whether in the center or Monticello or changing lanes between Anoka and Ramsey.
- Dodge Durango: If you’re looking for V8 horsepower and torque in a midsize SUV, the Dodge Durango is going to appeal. It can tow heavy loads and provide space for up to seven passengers.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Struggling to choose between an SUV and a minivan? Take a look at the Chevy Traverse. With exception space and efficiency, it’s as close to a minivan as SUVs get.
- Ford Explorer: The Ford Explorer is all about upscale designs, high horsepower specs, and rugged capability. It has one of the widest ranges of feature, trim, and engine options, so you’re sure to land on a setup that seems tailormade.
- Ford Flex: Distinctively boxy styling stands out from everything else on the road and provides a very spacious cabin. This is another model that bridges the divide between SUV and minivan.
- Dodge Journey: Usually available with competitive lease deals, the Dodge Journey is a fun machine that combines standard 7-passenger seating with Chrysler’s enviable lineup of interior technology.
Find Your Best Crossover SUV at Cornerstone Auto Group Dealerships
Whatever you need in a midsize SUV, find the perfect option at your local Cornerstone Auto Group dealership. Take a closer look at our Kia Sorento inventory, our Ford Explorer stock, or our new Grand Cherokee models today! In need of a larger SUV? We think the new Ford Expedition will have everything you need.