Preview of the 2019 Ford Lineup
Ford offers some of the best pickup trucks, most fuel-efficient cars, powerful muscle cars, and spacious SUVs on the market today so if you’re in the market for a new vehicle, no one has you covered better.
Find the Right Ford for the Way You Live
- Ford Fiesta: The budget-friendly compact has a base price of just $14,260 and can be ordered as a sedan or hatchback so you get the style you need and the volume you desire.
- Ford Focus: The popular Focus is available in gasoline and electric trims that deliver power and efficiency in equal measure.
- Ford Fusion: Fusion sedan makes efficiency and power an affordable part of the every day, and with a stylish hybrid option and plenty of tech it will take the Anoka drive to the next level.
- Ford C-Max: The best-in-class combined hybrid horsepower, efficient engine, and head-turning style make the C-Max a sedan you can feel good about.
- Ford Taurus: With options like heated rear outboard seats, cooled front seats, all-wheel-drive, advanced driver assist technology, and class-leading design, you’ll forget the Taurus isn’t a luxury car.
- Ford Mustang: The legendary pony car delivers the goods with up to 526-hp and as much as 429 lb.-ft. of torque as well as available leather, the latest tech, and bragging rights.
- Ford EcoSport: A compact crossover SUV that isn’t short on options, Monticello drivers can add advanced tech to make every part of your adventure your favorite part.
- Ford Escape: With seating for five, 68 cubic feet of available interior cargo space, and available intelligent AWD, the Escape is always ready for adventure.
- Ford Edge: The Edge can be equipped with a performance 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine that delivers 335-hp and 380 lb.-ft. of peak torque for a powerful, performance ride like no other.
- Ford Flex: The three-row Flex provides stand-out styling, seating for seven, and up to 83.2 cubic feet of interior volume – perfect for the family on the move.
- Ford Explorer: The legendary Explorer is a stunningly well-crafted SUV with seating for up to seven, responsive available AWD, and adventure-ready technology that makes even Ramsey rush hour worry-free.
- Ford Expedition: The unstoppable Expedition offers a standard and long wheelbase, allowing you to get yourself and up to seven friends to Coon Rapids, with plenty of room leftover.
- Ford F-150: The most popular truck on the planet, the F-150 offers class-leading towing and hauling, and available tech like Pro Trailer Backup Assist you can’t get anywhere else.
- Ford Super Duty: With a Ford Super Duty truck, you can choose a gas or diesel engine to enjoy up to 21,000 pounds of conventional or 35,000 pounds of gooseneck towing capability – the most in the industry.
Get the Ford Your Big Lake Drive Needs today at Cornerstone Auto.